My glossary about my program
My glossary about my program
My program consists globally of maths, sciences, and chemistry. This glossary will help you get familiar with my field of study.
- Biology
- Example: Biology study the life and behavior of organisms.
- fr: Biologie

- Analyse
- Example: After I finished my laboratory report, I analyse what I experimented.
- fr: Analyser

- Calculus
- Example: I have course called Calculus 1, tomorrow.
- fr: Calcul

- Chemistry
- Example: I have three courses of chemistry in my program.
- fr: Chimie

- Integtral
- Example: Integral Calculus consists of calculating area and volumes.
- fr: Intégral
- Solution
- Example: When 2 liquids are mixed, it is called solution.
- fr: Solution

- The mecanic
- fr: La mécanique
- Law of motion
- Example: The laws of motion were written by Newton.
- fr: Loi du mouvement

- Study of functions
- fr: Étude des fonctions
- Organic compounds
- fr: Composés organiques

- Vectors
- Example: A vector looks like an arrow.
- fr: Vecteurs

- Linear algebra
- fr: Algèbre linéaire

- Electricity
- Example: Electricity is the future of the world.
- fr: Électricité

- Magnetism
- fr: Magnétisme
- electrical circuits
- fr: Circuit électriques

- Cells
- Example: Plants also have cells.
- fr: Cellules

- Waves
- Example: Waves are invisible to the eye.
- fr: Ondes
- Reproduction
- fr: Reproduction

- Scientific procedure
- Example: Each lab, I have to do scientific procedure.
- fr: Démarche scientifique
- Area
- Example: The surface calculated of an object is an area.
- fr: Area
